Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One

I've been packing.
I'm surprised how many boxes there are already.

In other news, my window, which was purchased from Robyn for $3, is coming along.
The cats ate the feather faerie wing that I had attached to it, but I should have known that would happen. I'm making a new wing to put on it, and keeping the window out of their way.

I started working on the wedding book- it's sad though. It might be too soon to be doing art about my impending (already happening?) divorce.... but, here I am doing it any way. It (art) sometimes happens this way. I think it's good- it doesn't feel good, but it will be a good way to process this.
Better than some of the other things I've thought of... lol.

I love my book journal. It has been the most fun of all the work I'm doing.... I like just putting little bits in it, daily, how I'm feeling or something interesting that happened to me that day...


There it is.
Keep on keeping on. That's all there is.

1 comment: